In the current climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, Central Queensland Radiology is continuing to provide optimal quality diagnostic imaging
and patient care to our valued communities. As a healthcare provider, we are very much committed to quality care, compassion, and
In these unprecedented times, Central Queensland Radiology is very much ready to play our part in supporting our patients, doctors,
and staff (our communities). Our responsibility to service our patients in a safe environment is always our primary focus.
We would like to reassure all patients entering our waiting rooms for imaging, that we have taken extra and all necessary precautions
to protect against COVID-19 within clinics.
Central Queensland Radiology is committed to ensuring our policies and procedures with respect to COVID-19 are in line with the latest
government and health organisation regulations and guidelines.
Prior To Your Appointment
Please follow the instructions below, if you have:
- Returned from Overseas Travel in the last 14 days
- Disembarked from a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Travelled interstate within 14 days since 26 March 2020 OR
- Have any of the following symptoms:
Fever/Shortness of breath/Cough/Sore throat/Any other cold/flu like symptoms – including pneumonia
- Have been in contact with:
Someone diagnosed with or suspected of having coronavirus, in the 14 days before getting sick
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR WAITING ROOM.
- PLEASE CALL 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
You may be potentially jeopardising the health of low immunity patients suffering from chronic illness by entering our rooms.
CQR is also encouraging patients to attend appointments by themselves, where possible. Exceptions will be:
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in this matter. See below for further information regarding COVID-19:
- Underage patients can have a single family member attend
- Where a patient is having a procedure and needs a driver/helper
- A patient who needs the help of a carer to attend
- Obstetric patients can bring one family member